Tuesday, July 22, 2008

oh mom is cute..computer coupons and hip hop



you know how your more mom is cute when you see this left over in the computer printer. I think its just awesome how parents come from the old country and live dollar to dollar. This is so hip hop to me and defintely where i get my hustle ( it must be, thankg-d Im not cheap, Im old country!).
I also got a new baby niece this morning to let you know. althouh it doesn't have much to do with computer coupons and hip hop I do realize every dollar I save with a computer coupon like my mom does may go to a family member for something else.

speaking of presents, i need to baby outfits and one for my aba too!!his 62nd b day is tomorrow!


computer coupons here I come!


for songs about computer copupons and other cute gifts in jewish memorabilia please visit
www.koshadillz.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/frestylevswritten
www.myspace.com/koshadillz4life

No comments: