Sunday, November 9, 2008

cymarshall law not to be broken!!!


Hey all your super jewper stars....
I got great news...Freedom for all...and justice for all of them too!
Yeah we gotta new president..and new music..and new stuff..and I'm going to LA..and I cant bring my friend cymarshall law with me...but instead..we will give you some new music from his new album...

yep... briefly, I may tell you he is very successful. He works hard and is dedicated to the love of his art. To all my overseas readers...this guy is visiting there often, so be sure to support him by sending him a message on myspace and saying...
wow...Everyone is Jewish they're so cool for covering your awesome music, and that why I'm gonna buy it from you!!


hey KRS ONE??? not too shabby...

check out his myspace here


you can buy the album "Hip hop in the soul" on i tunes and even feed cymarshall law when he is hungry in Hungary...


Live While You Can
Control feat. KRS-ONE
Truth feat. Supastition & Skit Slam /

No comments: